The Online Only Lectures have been made available to course participants in advance of the livestream as supplemental materials to aid in their board preparation.
IDBR full Bundle includes- A complete Pack
- Online Questions Sets
- Primers and study Guides
- Online Video lectures
- Live stream resources
- Syllabus Files and 5 Day recordings
- 2023 IDBR MP3 RECORDINGS
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify gaps in infectious diseases medical knowledge where further study is needed for board preparation and patient management.
- Improve confidence for taking the initial certification exam or one of the maintenance of certification assessment options.
- Identify strategies for integrating diagnostic results and patient symptoms to accurately diagnose infectious diseases.
- Recommend appropriate treatment options for infectious disease patients.
- Assess risk, determine prognosis, and apply principles from epidemiologic studies.
- Identify best-practice guidelines to incorporate into the care of infectious disease patients.
- Answer questions written in the specific format used by the ABIM for the certification and recertification examinations.